Please note: For non-medical beauty technicians, we recommend that you check the prerequisite requirements with your insurance provider before booking this course. Providing that you meet these requirements, once you have completed this course you will be able to get indemnity insurance and start treating paying clients straight away.
Foundation Anti-Wrinkle Aesthetics training for Non-Medics
During the training you will learn some of the most common procedures and get to practice the treatments on live models with close supervision of our Trainer/Mentor
Providing that you meet these requirements, once you have completed this course you will be able to get indemnity insurance and start treating paying clients straight away.
You will cover the most sought after Foundation treatments such as:
Foundation Anti-Wrinkle Course - For Non-Medics
here are pre-requisites for the training course for you to gain Public Liability insurance. We would advise you check with your insurers to confirm that you meet their pre-requisites to provide injectable treatments.
This training is approved by Insync Insurance and you will be able to gain insurance once you have successfully completed the training.
Our courses are face to face within our beautiful training school and the practical skills you practise are tailored exclusively to you. You will be able to practice treatments on clients to ensure you have the best experience you can.
As with all of our courses, a Certificate of Achievement will be presented on completion of this CPD accredited course, allowing insurance to be purchased through Insync Insurance Brokers. You will be able to offer these services to your clients immediately after completing your course!
The 1 Day Anti-Wrinkle Course include:
- Unique Training provided by Lindsay- Nurse Prescriber & renowned aesthetics trainer who works on Harley Street- London & Liam Oliver - Associate Practitioner and Aesthetics Practitioner.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments popularly offered in cosmetic clinics
- Patients are now becoming more informed about available treatments and combination treatments are being requested more and more
- You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic as an advanced practitioner
- All our courses include detailed practical work on live models covering the treatments you have learned