Combined 2 Day Aesthetics training for Non-Medics.
During the training you will learn some of the most common procedures and get to practice the treatments on live cosmetic models with close supervision.
Please note: For non-medical beauty technicians, we recommend that you check the prerequisite requirements with your insurance provider before booking this course. Providing that you meet these requirements, once you have completed this course you will be able to get indemnity insurance and start treating paying clients straight away.
COMBINED Foundation Anti-Wrinkle & Dermal Filler Course - For NON-Medics
Are you a Non-Medic, looking to developing your career within the Beauty Industry, Liam Oliver Aesthetics & Training School can provide high-quality and industry recognised training for you!
**Pre-requisites in order to gain insurance after training:
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- 6 months needling experience in a treatment that penetrates the skin + Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Certificate
There are pre-requisites for the training course for you to gain Public Liability insurance. We advise that you check with your insurers to confirm that you meet their pre-requisites to provide injectable treatments.
If you do not currently meet the requirements for providing Aesthetic Treatments, our Foundation Aesthetics is the perfect program for you! This training is approved by Insync Insurance and you will be able to attain insurance once you have successfully completed the training.
Our courses are uniquely presented and the practical skills you practise are tailored exclusively to you. You will be able to practice complete treatments on clients to ensure you have the best experience you can.
A Certificate of Achievement will be presented on completion of this CPD accredited course, allowing insurance to be purchased through insurance providers. You will be able to offer these services to your clients immediately after completing your course!
The 2 Day Anti-Wrinkle and Dermal Filler Courses include:
- Unique Training
- 3 Anti-wrinkle treatments popularly offered in cosmetic clinics
- 3 Dermal Fillers treatments popularly offered in cosmetic clinics
- Patients are now becoming more informed about available treatments and combination treatments are being requested more and more
- You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic as an advanced practitioner
- All our courses include extensive practical work on live models covering the treatments you have learned
- You will earn CPD points for completing the Combined Course with us.
**These 2 courses are available to purchase separately (One Day duration each). Select options on drop down menu for individual prices.